RadioWorks is widely experienced in all aspects of the radio industry, including the preparation of licence applications, and providing services to :-
- New applicants for broadcasting licences;
- Companies preparing to set up stations;
- Companies already running stations;
- Companies branching out into new media.
RadioWorks sets out not only to give ”value-for-money" assistance to individual clients but also to ensure the continued development of a robust commercial radio industry in the United Kingdom. Depending on individual client requirements, we can help licence applicants and station operators with :-
- The statutory background of the industry;
- The practical aspects of the process of obtaining a licence;
- The process of forming a limited company;
- The financial aspects of setting up and running companies;
- Programming techniques;
- Staff recruitment, training and management;
- The day-to-day running of a radio station including relationships with Ofcom.
RadioWorks has established itself on a highly flexible basis in order to provide as little or as much help in the above areas as a client may require at a point in time. At one end of the scale RadioWorks provides a comprehensive package of assistance in researching for and preparing the licence application, following through to the setting up and initial running of the station.
At the other end of the scale, RadioWorks can assist in staff recruitment or preparing a business plan or budget. One of the advantages RadioWorks offers is its ability to take on tasks both large and small efficiently. This is made possible through a string of expert associates who are contracted as and when required. Our network of regular associates include accountants, research specialists, technical experts and additional print, web, and design services.
The tasks RadioWorks undertake are ever changing and evolving in our technological world. For the latest details of what services can offer that may be specifically suitable to you please view our list of services.